Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Creative Pursuit: Five things

If my house was about to burn down, there is no way I would leave without taking anything with me. I would take the five most important things too me that I could carry. The first thing I would take is my family of course. I would make sure they were all out of the house and then I would go back and grab my cat and my dog because they are the next most important thing to me because they are like family. I would then take my tv and my xbox 360 because they are what I play for a living and without them I would have nothing to do. The fifth thing I would grab if there was still time is my lacrosse stick because I love to play with it when ever I am not busy playing on my xbox. But i hope that i dont have to worry about my house burning down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment